2010年3月30日

My first grazenibble box



Just got my first grazenibble box through the door and I am now nibbling on the tasty honey cashew nuts, yum.

My boss told me about the company graze.com which delivers grazenibble box or grazefruit box to you. The recyclable box is thin enough to go through any standard letterboxes on front doors so there is no need to sign for it! Great!

There is a massive range of fruit, nuts, dried fruit etc you can choose from. Once you have signed up, you will be able to pick what you like and what you don't like. (you won't get told off by being picky!! Once you have "binned" the same ingredient a couple of times, it even asks you if you would want to "bin" all choices include this ingredient! Attentive!)

It's £2.99 a box. My first box is free and my second box will be half price as I used a voucher code from my boss. I think I may stick with it for a little while as there is no commitment and the frequency of delivery can be quite flexible. I have set mine to fortnightly so even if I am a bit slow nibbling away, I won't have too much left in the house. (nibbling too slowly? is that possible?)

Anybody in the UK fancies trying it out, feel free to use the code they have given me: 3KVZD5X
The code will give you the first box free and the next one half price. When you use it, I get a little bit discount as well! ;-)

Happy grazing!

(I think I may start the wasabi peas next...... before my hubby comes up to pinch it all!)


1 則留言:

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails