2007年12月23日

Chinese Birthday Buns: Look nice enough to eat

My grandmother's birthday is sometime in December. I can never work out which day it is as it's a chinese lunar calendar date. Anyway I have made her a little card with FIMO clay (told you I have gone crazy with FIMO clay) As you can see on the card it's a dim sum steamer with a lot of birthday buns "flying" around. There are 9 birthday buns in total which implies "long living". Birthday buns "freshly" came out from the oven (just after I put some vanish on) It's a 10p coin in the picture so you can imagine the size of the dim sum steamer and the birthday buns (a 10p coin is the similar size of 1HKD coin) Buns in the steamer (the buns were painted with pastel chalk so the red on them looks very subtle and soft):

2 則留言:

  1. Wow! its looks so real!!!
    我都想吃一籠!

    回覆刪除
  2. 呢個好睇唔好細
    有機會整個真0既俾你食

    回覆刪除

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails