2007年12月23日

My Preparation for Christmas: Christmas Gifts

Other than buying presents from shops, I have handmade a few as well! Dylan and I were really struggling to think of anything to get for his aunt. One day, I was browsing on internet and saw a festive cat shaped cushion which I thought it was a good idea. Therefore I made a proposal to Dylan and it was an instant agreement. I started of drawin the pattern based on an image I found on internet. The finished product has turned out surprisingly well. Half way into making the cat shaped cushion: The finished product (Dylan said I should put a little trademark tag on it but I forgot, haha): I think I have gone a bit made with the FIMO clay this year. Not only using it for the cards but also in making gifts. We have several candle holders from the wedding lying around unused so I thought it would be a good idea to decorate them and give them away as a present. Here is my first attempt. Using 3 different colours FIMO clay to make a simple flower cane: Here is my second attempt. The pattern on the candle holder was made out of leftover clay while I was just messing around so it was kind of an accident. (I know I should have tried to get a better picture but I was in such a rush) I didn't plan on making the little cat on the edge but I only notice the edge was chipped when I finished. It would be a waste to give up on it after all the effort so I made a little cat hanging on there to cover up the chipped edge. Now I am in Wales putting my feet up and looking forward to unwrapping all my presents!! (There are a lot under the tree!!!)

沒有留言:

發佈留言

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails